Tuesday, May 20, 2014

WHY I FAIL TO DO WHAT I NEED OR WANT TO DO.

All human beings have dreams and aspirations. The only thing that differentiates a few from the others is their ability to turn the dreams and aspiration into a reality. What stops the biggest number of us is FEAR. Fear is a part of us that makes us human. It alerts us of coming danger that might happen. Keep in mind that this danger might happen or even not happen. This makes it a form of protection like a security system in our minds. But on the other hand, it is harmful to us if not used well. Fear only alerts us of danger so this makes it not really present. It can only exist in the thoughts of the future, when the danger manifests. When one feels this fear, he /she is supposed to first understand what exactly it is he is afraid of. After understanding the root of the fear, he then should think of a way of working around this fear. Very few people actually have the confidence of working round there fears and so they kind of stand out from the rest of us who cannot even dare to try. This is what separates the few from the many. For every time they defeat there fear, confidence feels its place. I learned that not attacking my fears was getting in the way between me and what I needed to do. Since then I have been attacking my fears relentlessly. Sure sometimes I win and the others I loose. But for even the the very times I lose, I never look at that same fear the same. My friends don’t let your fears cripple you dreams. For living your dreams is what makes this life wonderful and a blessing. Understand, and attack your fears and life will never be the same again for you. Best wishes in your endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment